Purification - Essential Oil Blend
Purification Essential Oil - 15 ml
Purification® can be used directly on the skin to
cleanse and soothe insect bites, cuts, and scrapes.
When diffused, it helps to purify and cleanse
the air from environmental impurities including
cigarette smoke and other disagreeable
Purification (PDF) Data Sheet
Testimonials for: Purification
How to use: For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse, apply topically on
location as needed, or put on cotton balls to place in air vents of home, car,
hotel room and office. Diffuse and rub on feet for cleansing.
NOTE: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care,
consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most
sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
Ingredients: Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus), lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia) lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida), and myrtle (Myrtus communis).
Oil Descriptions Contained in This Blend:
Excerpts from The Essential Oils Desk Reference
- Citronella has antiseptic, anti-bacterial, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, deodorizing, insecticidal, purifying, and sanitizing properties.
- Lemongrass is a vasodilator, antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and sedative. It may help improve circulation, wake up the lymphatic system, and increase the flow of oxygen.
- Rosemary cineol may help balance heart function, energize the solar plexus, and reduce mental fatigue. It may improve circulation and help stimulate the nerves. It is antiseptic and anti-infectious.
- Melaleuca may help balance heart function and act as a cleanser and detoxifier of the blood. It has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, antiseptic, anti-viral, and immune-stimulant properties.
- Lavandin is an anti-fungal, an anti-bacterial, a strong antiseptic, and a tissue regenerator.
- Myrtle is a decongestant of the respiratory system. It may help improve oxygenation and work as an expectorant in discharging mucus. It is antiseptic and anti-bacterial, and is euphoric and elevating.
The individual oils in this blend have some powerful antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal,
and sanitizing properties. This blend is therefore useful for killing odors and their bacteria,
molds and fungus. It kills anaerobic bacteria. It purifies and cleanses bacteria in the air,
neutralized mildew, cigarette smoke, and other noxious odors. It repels bugs, insects, and
mice that like to live in home, offices, and other confined areas.
It has also been beneficial in neutralizing poison from insect bites; such as spiders, bees,
hornets, and wasps. It is good for first-aid in sterilizing wounds and cuts.
Safety Data: If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician prior to use.
May be irritating to those with sensitive skin. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental
contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye and call your doctor if
necessary. Never use water.
Application: Diffuse 15 to 30 minutes every 3 to 4 hours. Apply topically to
disinfect and cleanse. Put on cotton balls to place in air vents in the home, car,
hotel room, office, enclosed areas, etc. Put on cotton balls and place in air vents
in the home, car, hotel room, office, and other enclosed areas for purifying and repelling insects.
Companion Products: Melrose, Citrus Fresh, and Thieves.
Code 3399 15 ml bottle